Animal Control Officers endeavor to provide a clean, healthy, and inviting environment to view animals that are available at the City of Franklin Animal Shelter for adoption.
Fees & Requirements
- You must be a resident of the City of Franklin or a surrounding locality;
- You must be at least 18 years of age;
- You must not have ever been convicted of an animal felony;
- You must agree to have the animal sterilized within 30 days or when the animal comes of age;
- The fee to adopt an animal is $10.00 with $5.00 refundable after proof of sterilization has been shown to Animal Control.
Pet Adoption Form
The pet adoption form can be filled out at Animal Control.
Animals that have been recovered as strays will be listed on our Facebook page only.